Saturday 17 October 2015

An 'Old Ham'

The older I get the more I seem to want to perform. My friend Maria calls me an 'old ham'! Now I don't thinks she's being rude because it means an actress, performer, show-off! I've performed in the Chapel of Love at Glastonbury, singing on stage at Cor Blimey and I am MC for all the shows at Club RUB.

I have just been approached by Wake Up Productions to do a walkabout act at the next Bizarre Ball on June 5th at the Coronet Theatre, Elephant & Castle. The theme is A Night At The Circus. Sarah from Westward Bound Latex Clothing and I will be a conjoined walkabout act. She will be designing our custom outfit with a very theatrical flair. The matching outfits Sarah and I are wearing below were made by Westward Bound.


This is me just about to go on stage at Glastonbury.


This is me singing for my supper at my cockney sing-along night - Cor Blimey.






No comments:

Post a Comment