Monday 19 October 2015

I ♥ Rubber

I love rubber! 

I was recently drawn to do some window shopping - latex style. It's a pure joy to compile all the rubber outfits I wished I owned. Starting with the most recent one I founds from Violaceous Latex.


D-vote make this below and what fun it would be.




I used to have one of these many many years ago from Robin at House of Harlot. It actually got burnt in a fire. Would love to own it again. This style is great for all those 'fat' moments. A night of sitting down. Hot Summer parties. Pregnancy!



I NEED this Breathless jacket. Maybe without the white piping as it limits a bit. Black.



Who wouldn't want these stockings by Bondinage. They would look great on my best feature :)



There is so much work involved in this Rubber55 hood. Would love it and a matching kilt.




This DeMask belt is very handy for those times you want to keep it minimal.



If I ever had something really whacky made I would go to Simon or Marnie Scarlet at Libidex. They're the King & Queen of Bizarre.



For pure sexy class I would like something made in semi-trans black latex by Atsuko Kudo.





You know what these Lady Lucie Latex leggings would look good with Breathless jacket.



This collar by Amstatik is a bargain for £48. You could add it to anything and it would look like you have a new outfit.



Don't know why I've never spotted this before! This Murray & Vern dress would look great with flat biker boots. Comfort and style.



Oh these Kaoris pants would go with that Breathless jacket too.



No comments:

Post a Comment