Friday 5 February 2016

Trips 2016

I love going away, even if it's just the UK. My first trip of 2016 was in January to Lincolnshire, to see my old ma and pa. They live quite close to Skegness but in a very small village that doesn't have a pub, shop or a Post Office!


Spain in April at Easter with my lovely friend Bella was glorious. My sister came to stay a couple of nights.



Another unscheduled trip to see my folks as my mother was sick, at the end of April. So I dropped everything and went to help. She soon got better when I arrived.

Mid May in the Cotswolds was glorious. Everything had burst into life and the sun shone both days. I went to see my friends Janet and James. They moved there August 2015 from London. Beautiful stone home with a fantastic view.




Lunch on the Sunday in Tetbury in a beautiful garden cafe.



I attended the Florida Fetish Factory Memorial Day Weekend at the end of May, staying at the Westin Hotel for six nights with my adorable friend Pretty Painless. It was all party, party, party. See my BLOG.



Went to my sisters wedding in late June as she got married on July 1st. My folks and I spent time with her and her partner at my Spanish home for a week before.

Wonderful to spend quality time with my folks before the wedding. My brother and his son Henry came for the wedding only!



In July went to Vichey in France to the home of Steve English (he started Demask 30 years ago), which is a beautiful 10 bed chateaux which stands at the top of a hill over looking the beautiful grounds and woods (500+ year old trees).

He has a huge fetish party in the grounds, with a hog roast and bar to entertain the creme de la creme of the European fetish scene.





Middle of August I went to Manchester with my Wax Play Workshop at Sexhibition. Was great to see lots of familiar faces as there were parties over two nights. Best selling Workshop again. Been invited back for 2017. Stayed at the Victoria Warehouse Hotel.


In early September I had my final visit to my second home in Spain with my lovely friend Liz, Frances and Cindie. We went to see the human castles competition in Tarragona. Had my first Chartrusse. Now I love this herbal drink ;) Brilliant laughs on the patio and around the pool.





Another visit to the folks in November, as I don't visit at Christmas. Another trip planned however, for early in January 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment