Wednesday 15 June 2016

Fetish Factory Weekend 2016

I'd like to say I took loads of photos and will now show you them all, but in fact you spending most of the time recovering and then getting ready for the next party, there was very little time!

The Westin is beautiful four star hotel in the middle of Fort Lauderdale. It was a total hotel take-over weekend, so no worries about inappropriate conversations in the lobby, or looking like you were a super hero at breakfast, with kids running around.



We arrived on the Thursday night having arrived at the airport about 7pm, to be picked up by Rubber Megan with a sign saying 'Miss Kim'. Checked in to very loud 'industrial/goth music in the lobby. Not sure why. Unpacked. Megan, Pretty Painless and I went to eat in the hotel bar, a large Caesar Salad for me. Saw my friends Ted and Di in the bar. Then went up to the room and Mistress Inka arrived. They both went to party No 1 and I went to bed after what was near 24 hours awake!

Friday morning we went for breakfast about 11am (they kept it open till 2pm as the hotel was full of party people), a huge buffet style spread. It had every thing you would think of...all for $20 incl. tax and tip.  The four of us had an afternoon of chauffeur-driven shopping at Target, a liquor store and Fetish Factory shop. Rubber Megan supplied us with a cooler for the room, so we have somewhere to store our booze and snacks.

At the Fetish Factory store I bought a pair of rubber toe socks, two pairs of gorgeous tights and a shrug.



Party No 2 on Friday night was the by the pool, the heat comes down in the evening to a much more acceptable temperature! Waited ages to get a drink. Their were not enough lights around the pool. Couldn't see anyone! But still managed to have a fab time. Didn't stay up too late as I didn't want to over do it (like I did nine years ago).

Buffet breakfast at lunch time really sets you up for the day. Then a Bloody Mary by the pool. Saturday whizzed past. Soon it was time to get ready again and head down to the lobby to catch the coach to a venue 15 mins ride away. We were early, avoid the crowds is the best idea, so we got a drink easily and headed to the outdoor area (which was Florida very warm). Had some great conversations with an Australian couple and an Irish couple. I left the gals there and went back on the coach early. I bit too early really as it was empty. Still I found some people to talk to and watch the poolside after party fill up...then the sun came up! Dragged myself off to bed.

Sunday afternoon pool party came around too quick. I was ill prepared. Hungover to be precise! My saving grace was my charming friends who are regulars and knew to bring umbrellas, chairs and a cooler. They took pity on me and gave me a seat. Thanks Ted, Di and Mistress Dante Posh. I sat cocooned from the sun watching the pool fill up to the brim with latexes lovelies. I retired to the room for a nap and never woke up till the next morning. Thus missing the last official party on the Sunday evening.

On the Monday morning I rose bright and went for breakfast before meeting Ted, Di and Fucking Gerry in the lobby, only to be whisked off to their amazing home for food, drinks and fun. They live on a gated community for aircraft owners, as Ted has his owns plane. Oh how the other half live! They had work the next day so later Gerry drove their vehicle and we went back to Fort Lauderdale to the private 'wrap' party at  the home of Glenn and Donna. This is where the creme de la creme finished the weekend off nicely.

Our charming slave Rubber Megan was returning to the airport, on the Tuesday lunchtime, at a similar time as our departure, so we rounded off the weekend as we started it...at the airport...saying hello and goodbye.

Glenn and Donna have been running this event for 21 years. In fact, we both started out as fetish event promoters the same year. They have been to Club RUB, however, it was many years ago. 

I would like to post some of the many photos that were taken of me over the weekend but when visiting the FF website, I was put off my having to go through a couple of thousand pictures. Shame as I would have like to see them :/

Miss Kim x
http://www.club-rub.com #fetishdresscodeclub 
http://www.rubbercult.com #rubberonlyclub
http://hood-lovers.com #hoodonlysite






No comments:

Post a Comment